Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XML & Computer2000

Hi

A company called computer2000, www.computer2000.co.uk, uses a system that can be accessed using XML to obtain up to date product pricing and stock levels when building your own estore.

They recommend using actinic to do this but on first look I cannot work out how this would be done.

If ANYONE can help me or point me in the right direction as a starter I'd be very grateful

Thanks in advance

Pete

PS The system is called IntegrateX

Comment

Computer 2000

Hi I am having the same problem. Computer 2000 have sent me the files in import into actinic, but I haven't a clue, (I don't think they have either) did you manage to sort this problem and what I have to do to get the imports working.
      Jon Harvey
      Technical Director
      Wight Computers Ltd
      Hardware - Software - Printer Inks - CD & DVD Media - Memory Cards - Cases & Storage - Cables - Card Readers
      www.wightcomputers.co.uk

Comment

please post an example of the file format, for investigation.

Comment

If you are trialing Actinic, please call support om Monday and depending on the format of the import file someone will be able to assist you to import the data.

You may want to take a look at the Advanced Users Guide, a link is available on my signature. This covers 'External Linking', a search on the forum for the term will also produce results, you can also find information within the Help files in Actinic.

I did see Gabriel's post before he deleted it, I wonder too.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X