Orders won't go from Pending to Completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders won't go from Pending to Completed

I've got a couple of orders which we despatched today - and I can not get them to move from Pending into Completed. There appears to be nothing wrong with these orders - others I've processed today have moved fine.

Any ideas what to look for or a reason why they might not move?

Thanks

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

It could be a payment issue. Try checking the progress and payments tab.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Thanks Mike - but everything is fine on the payment pages.

Kathy
      Kathy Newman

Comment

A bit strange then. I won't suggest the obvious things as you're an experienced user which suggests there might be something wrong with your database.

The only thing I can think of that might help is compacting your database (just in case this makes a difference) and then contacting Actinic support.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Just noticed the reason the orders are not going into completed is despite the fact the items have been marked as shipped there is no date shipped showing.

Going to try the compact DB and see if that makes a difference if not I'll call support tomorrow.

Kathy
          Kathy Newman

Comment

Compacting the database didn't solve the problem (but did reduce the size of the database from 105mb to 22 !!!)

Me thinks I should do that more often.

Kathy
            Kathy Newman

Comment

Hi Kathy,

Very occasionally order and order lines get out of step in Actinic, I personally spent about 9 months on and off trying to work out why this happens but failed to work out why, look at the % complete value for your order (on the main orders tab) and check that it tallies with the number of lines completed. If they are different then your order is caput. If they match then just make sure that your payment has been entered, your invoice has been printed and your order is 100% shipped. Knowing you though I suspect the bug rather than a order processing as the culprit.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
              X