Header HTML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Header HTML

I want to use the same catalogue header HTML on the shop homepage, rather than a graphic. Any help would be appreciated.

I use Developer v6
    Supporting the environment. This post uses 100% recycled electrons.
    Bob Isaac
    Director/Web Admin
    Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Actinic MS Business Version 8.5.2

I think you''ll need to explain a little bit more. Are you saying you want your brochure home page to have the same content at the top as the store pages? If so then generally the way you do this is manually copy the hard-coded fully-generated code from your live store pages into your brochure overall layout templates (normally Act_Primary.html).

Comment

Are you saying you want your brochure home page to have the same content at the top as the store pages?
      Yes that is correct. I want to use the 65 lines of HTML that I put in the very small text box for the store pages header.

manually copy the hard-coded fully-generated code from your live store pages into your brochure overall layout templates (normally Act_Primary.html
      If you mean replace NETQUOTEVAR:HEADER with this HTML then it didn't work. I only did it in Act_Primary.html, does it need to be done anywhere else also.
      Bob Isaac
      Director/Web Admin
      Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Comment

Yes in the brouchure primary template
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working fine now. Thanks.
          Bob Isaac
          Director/Web Admin
          Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Comment

Working...
          X