Different Delivery Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different Delivery Address

Is there an easy way to force customers to enter a delivery address without the need to to display the default tick box prompt "If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the invoice address, check this box:"

95% of my items do go to a different address, so I don't want the tick box to be shown at all, but I do want to prompt for both a Delivery Address and Cardholders Address.

Does this not present security problems?

If your cardholder address and delivery address don't match there is no way of knowing that the card is not stolen.

Comment

Unfortunalty thats the risk I have to take - all my items are gift related so very rarely go to the card holders address.

Comment

Try this...

Got to Design | Text | Web Site (cont) and tick show and required for "If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the invoice address, check this box."

See what difference this makes

Comment

Thats what im doing now, but i have seen a couple of sites where they must have a work around.

I could always replace the text with a "I have read the T&C's" I suppose

Comment

That sounds like a good idea! I'm not sure od how to do this, if I spot anything or have any inspiration I'll let you know

Comment

Working...
            X