Business Catalogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Catalogue

When creating product catalogues for new customer displaying only the products they use and because we have thousands of products,I have to go though each product individually which takes ages. Is there no setting which will allow me to set up a catalogue for a customer from scratch. I would like to be able to add products to form a specific customer catalogue, so where a customer only purchases 50 lines from us, I would only need to add 50 products

The only way I know of is to go to the prices tab on each product and select or unselect the product visible box for each customer.

Comment

You could write a program in something like C++ or VB to generate the price lines, if I was doing it I would have a window showing a catalog tree and a list of customers, allow the customer to be selected and then have little check boxes next to each section and product in the catalog which could then be checked to indicate that they are to be included in that customers 'catalog'. Then I would have a button to push that would either generate an import file for that customer or update the database tables directly.

The other thing that you could do is to keep all of the sections and then set up saved saved shopping cart with their most likely purchases in it.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X