Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products and Sub Sections

Hi

How do you get a product above some sub-sections as I use a product to show the company information.

As shown below;
    http://store.everyday-essentials.co....og/Ecover.html

Regards

Russell
    Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
    When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

For products to show above sub-sections (Globally) go into Design | options | Sections tab and amend the Location & Arrangement of Section Lists.

You can also do this within the section above other sub-sections to isolate the change to the design within that sections properties area.

Comment

Thank you, I want to just change the one section, how would i go about doing this.

Regards

Russell

Originally posted by Support@Techno-
      For products to show above sub-sections (Globally) go into Design | options | Sections tab and amend the Location & Arrangement of Section Lists.

You can also do this within the section above other sub-sections to isolate the change to the design within that sections properties area.

Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
      When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

Comment

In the 'Layout' tab of a section. Select 'Override Default Settings' in the 'Location and Arrangement of Section List' area.

Comment

Thats the one LOL

Piped to the post.

Comment

Thank you,

It looks so much better now.

Regards

Russell

Comment

Working...
            X