Using Fragments in homepage to link to three different sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Fragments in homepage to link to three different sections

In my homepage I have assigned three fragments. On each fragment I am linking to either a section of a product.

Each of the three fragments uses a different template

top fragment - table with background cell being NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHURE_IMAGE. Inside this table I have nested another table (2rows & 2 columns) and put NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHURE_TEXT into one of the cells.

The other 2 templates (bottom left and bottom right) are similar except I have opened a table in bottom left and closed it in bottom right. I then have a nested table within each fragment. Again NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHURE_IMAGE is used as a background for each nested table and NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHURE_TEXT is used in one of 4 cells.

The Problem is, that the NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHURE_TEXT does not appear to be nested in the table.

Click here to see what I mean.

The text should appear in the grey panels.

I have attached a txt file with all three templates in.

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.

Regards

Kevin
    Attached Files

This seems to be working now.

I had looked at this problem previously with Darren Langley in Support and we found a couple of problems with your HTML. I guess you have fixed it up correctly now.

Nice looking site by the way.

Comment

Thanks for the comments about the site.

No, there was not a problem with the code. The problem seems to be that the BROCHUREIMAGE can not be used as a background to a table or cell within the fragments on the front page.

I basically have fudged it so BROCHUREIMAGE is not used, and the images are coded into the tables.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
      X