me again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me again

Sorry to be a pain, but i am irish!! I have got a digital download working but only if the price is set to zero, as soon as i put a price on it it wont send a link to download. It is set up as a choice through a component to have a download and a mail order. also when i try to purchase mail order it tells me the quantity as been exceeed and i cant order over 1, but i had to set the product to one so the download would work.

Any ideas?

Andy

I'm a bit lost as to what could be causing this. If you want to pursue this on the forum, can I ask you to do a 'File | Export' and export your products to a file and attach the file to this thread (you may need to zip it first). I can then import this and see exactly what set up you have.

Otherwise, call support as I suggest here.

Comment

here is the file

thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Here you go (attached). Just import the file and 'Update' rather than 'Replace'. It should create a section called 'Chris Dicken' with an example product within it.

The problem was that you had associated the 'Mail Order' permutation with the main product - rather than creating a separate hidden 'Mail Order' product for the purpose.

Thus, when you select 'Mail Order' the same product is being added to the cart twice (and therefore is not allowed).

I have also associated the 'Beautifull Unit Mail Order' product with a simple image in the 'Site1' folder to see if when you test it, you get the link appearing in the receipt. By the way, use the 'Credit Card Details Sent Separately' payment method to test the checkout - rather than using PayPal. It is quicker.
        Attached Files

Comment

thanks for all that. I am not too sure how to import exactly so i will try and set it up from scratch, with the additional info i now know. By the way i am not using pay pal i am using world pay.

Andy

Comment

i get asked a lot of questions i dont understand when i try and import the file.....step by step??!! ??

Comment

i cant get passed the mapping fields part, i keep getting errors and no products were imported. what exactly do i do for this part/?

Andy

Comment

I have sussed out how to import! only thing is u have attached the zip file i originaly sent to you and not your one! can u send your one.

thanks.

Andy

Comment

Here you go - I've checked the file and renamed it to avoid confusion.

When you import it (using 'File | Import' and then selecting 'Hierarchical Import') use 'Update' and it should create a new section in your store called 'Chris Dicken' with a sample product inside it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

there is an error importing it. after i click next after hiererarchical import i get the error "line 9, the record price schedule is not supported by this version of actinic". any chance you can ammend this and re-send the file?

Andy

Comment

here is my version number 6.1.3.0.0.0.DHBA - it is actinic audio catalog 25 product version

Comment

no luck sorting out that problem on line 9 yet? was hoping maybe to have something to keep me occupied for the wekend........................................

Comment

I just imported this into v6.1.4 and it imported perfectly.

I have attached another file that removes all mapping data other than the stuff you actually need.

Here is what you need to do

1) Open the attached zip file and extract the file 'trustme_cd2.csv' to your Desktop.

2) In Actinic go into 'File | Import'

3) Select 'Hierarchical Import' and click 'Next'.

4) Click 'Browse' to select the 'trustme_cd2.csv' file on your desktop.

5) Select 'Update', 'Text (Comma Delimited)' and 'ANSI (Windows)' and click 'Next'.

6) Click 'Next' through all the mapping screens, then click 'Finish'.

That really should work.
                          Attached Files

Comment

i did that, it imported ok and i have the c dicken section now. i got these errors though when installing the update.

Line 17: Wrong number of fields. Expected 58 but got 57.

Line 15: The associated product reference does not correspond to any existing product. The permutation is still imported but is not associated to any product.

Comment

you do not have the digital download file associated with anything in the selection permutations tab. where do i fill in the file for the digital download?

Andy

Comment

Working...
                              X