me again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How odd. It worked fine for me.

I'll try another approach - see the attached word document and screenshots of what I did.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for that. I have it set up exactly the way you have. I am getting strage things happening though. When i click on the digital download i get charged €5 for shipping and i do not get the link to the product in the online receipt. I have the weight set up for the theree posable territories as just a standard shipping class with 0kg set to €0 and o.5kg set to €5 euro. In the digital download properties i have the weight set to €0. When i click on the mail order i dont get charged shipping and the weight is set to 0.5 kg!! Then it tells me i have exceeded the shipping tables when i try to make the purchase. I think if you were to send me a screen shot of the shipping and handling field it would hopefullly iron out this problem.

Andy

Comment

here are my settings maybe you could have a look at them because i have replicated your settings and i still have no luck. no link to download
        Attached Files

Comment

I imported your settings and it works perfectly. Check out:

http://barlc09.users.netlink.co.uk/d...full_Unit.html

I did have to subsitute your digital download file to one I had access to, but you still get the link appearing in the checkout. It is under where the option appears in the shopping cart at the bottom of the receipt page.

Make sure you select the 'digital download' option and then in the checkout, select a payment method of 'Credit card details sent separately'.

If you are not getting the link then it may be that your hosting does not support digital download.

Comment

What exactly do you mean by send credit card details seperatly, where do i do this? I have tried te two side by side. The difference starts at the payment method section. here is what you get:

Payment Method
            Links to the downloadable goods you have ordered will be made available to you immediately after payment in the online store receipt and order confirmation email. The links will expire after 24 hours. Payment Method: Credit CardCredit Card Details Sent SeparatelyInvoice With Order
            Credit Card Type: MastercardVisaSwitch
            Credit Card Number:
            Credit Card Issue Number:
            Credit Card Expiration Date: 010203040506070809101112 /20042005200620072008200920102011201220132014

Here is what i get:

Payment Method
            Payment Method: WorldPay

I dont get a section here asking for details of credit cards.

Have a look at the two together and u will see what i mean.

www.trustmeimathief.com/store.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

i am using worldpay, i have selected them in the payment methods so i can not choose "send credit card details seperatly"there as i would not be picking worldapy as my merchant, no??

Andy

Comment

the hosting company does actuall support digital downloads as it actually worked for a while, but i can not remember what settings i had

Andy

Comment

OK - we're getting somewhere. Your setup with comoponents and products appears to be correct, but I did not realise you were only using PayPal.

I think you have got the same issue as this customer here i.e. PayPal normally takes a couple of minutes to confirm payment and so Actinic does not include the download link in the receipt - instead, it includes it in the customer email that is sent.

Have we established yet whether Actinic can send customer receipt emails from your server? You can test this (and test the download links) by adding 'Credit Card Details Sent Separately' as a payment method in 'Business Settings | Payment and Security'. Add a new row to the grid by clicking the '+' and then select 'Credit Card Details Sent Separately' from the list.

Upload and test the store.

Comment

i am not using paypal!! i am using worldpay. i have just realised something. i selected more payment options, previously i only had worlpay as my method of payment, now i have added the send details seperatly and when i choose this i get the download link in the payment section, when i choose worldpay i dont!! whats the score??!! what will i do??

Comment

yes, when i set up send credit card details seperatly i get the link in the receipt and in the e-mail i get sent. but when i select world pay i get on link in the receipt or in the e-mail.

Andy

Comment

but when i select world pay i get on link in the receipt or in the e-mail.
                        Are you using WorldPay in test mode or in full production mode?

Comment

Also, do you have it set to 'pre-authorise' or 'charge transactions immediately' (in 'Business Settings | Payment and Security'. I think it has to be the latter to work correctly.

Comment

i am using it in test mode, and i have charge immediatly set. any ideas whats csusing the problem?

Andy

Comment

i presume i have to use worldpay as if i dont i have no way of receiving the money.

Comment

You do need to use WorldPay.

But I don't know what is wrong with your store.

I'm wondering if it is something to do with it being in test mode. I will check with the development team and get back to you with an answer later today.

Comment

Working...
                                X