No announcement yet.

me again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know i dont actually need to use worldpay, but they are my chosen merchant and i would not use any other. They offer a very secure service and lots of people trust them, and also they maintin they are fully Actinic friendly and vice versa!! please let me know when you hear back from development as i have been out eyeing up long lenghts of rope lately.

Andy

Comment

Here is what the developers say:
      =====
      If the download link is not shown in the receipt, then it means, the authorisation callback has not been received at the time the receipt was created.
      ====
      So there you go. If Actinic does not receive the authorisation from WorldPay, then the link won't be in the receipt. Instead, it will be emailed in the customer receipt email.

There was a problem in this functionality with PayPal, which was fixed in 6.1.4. I would suggest upgrading to 6.1.4 to see if it helps WorldPay as well. Download the patch from http://www.actinicdownloads.com/v6/r_catv6.htm

Comment

well thats all well and good , but the link is not in the receipt of in the customer e-mail - thats my point.

Andy

Comment

any news from development?

Andy

Comment

Have you upgraded to 6.1.4?

Comment

just done it.

Comment

its still the same, no link to the download in receipt or e-mail.

Comment

i am getting callback eroor e-mails from worldpay after i get the receipt (without the download). Here it is , does it have any bearing??!!

Our systems have detected that your callback has failed.

This callback failure means we were unable to pass information
                  to your server about the following transaction:

Transaction ID: 73500561
                  Cart ID: AO690710000030
                  Installation ID: 95838
                  Error reported: Request failed CAUSED BY Connection timed out

Also, if you usually return a response page for us to display to the Shopper
                  within the time allowed (1 minute), this will not have been displayed.

WorldPay will have displayed to the Shopper the response page file
                  (resultY.html or resultC.html) held for your installation on the WorldPay
                  server. This will be your own custom version, if you have supplied one, or,
                  if not, the WorldPay default version.

Andy

Comment

this is what i got back from the world pay support crowd about the call backs. Do yo uthink this is related to the problem?

Dear Andy,

The email is sent to indicate that your callback has failed. As your using
                    Actinic, the callback the callback URL are passed hidden to WorldPay and we
                    make a call back to this script. This is determined by the settings in your
                    actinic store. You may want to speak to Actinic support to identify if the
                    problem is with your settings or where your stores hosted.

Andy

Comment

does it have any bearing??!!
                      Absolutely. This is the cause of the problem.
                      You may want to speak to Actinic support to identify if the problem is with your settings or where your stores hosted.
                      ... and this is the vital question.

And it's one I don't know the answer to - and it is also a question that we cannot resolve on this forum. To investigate this, someone actually has to upload a test Actinic store, using WorldPay, to your web site.

To organise this, you need to register an email support query HERE and pass on what I have said here. Also include the link to this thread. At least we have isolated the cause. Now we just need to fit you out with a solution.

Comment

ok chris thanks a lot for all your help, i will do that and let you know how i get on, you have been really brialliant in trying to help me with this by the way and i do appreciate it. Thanks for all the settings files, screen grabs and many numerous mails!

Andy

Comment

i now believe this to be a hosting company problem as i have up loaded it to another webspace and it all works fine there so i am moving host. Thank you for all your help.

Comment

Working...
                          X