Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic and HSBC

Hi

We are installing a new payment provider on our website www.aquarterof.co.uk. Everything has worked with WorldPay which we have used up until now but we are getting an issue with our new provider HSBC.

The following error appears when the custoemr is transferred from the shopping cart to the HSBC site for the payment to be processed.

Information you exhange with this site cannot be viewed or changed by others. However, there is a problem with the site's security certificate.
    The security certificate is from a trusted certifying authority.
    The security certificate date is valid
    The name of the security cerificate does not match the name to the site
    Do you want to proceed?
    Yes no view certificate

When certificate is viewed, everything seems okay except on Details "Key usage" there's a yellow triangle and the text:
    "Digital Signature, Non-Repudiation, Key Encipherment, Data Encipherment (f0)"

Can anyone help please? HSBC say that it is an Actinic issue not theirs (helpfully!!)

One of our old PSPsetup.exe files had a bug in the HSBC connection where it used the wrong server name when transferring to HSBC. This would cause the certificate error you describe.

To fix it, download the PSPsetup.exe file from here and install it.

Comment

Thanks very much Chris

Comment

Hi Chris

I have installed the file and uploaded to the site but I still get the same error message on one of the machines here.

I have printed off the certificate info that I get from the error screen (attached).

Any ideas please?
        Attached Files

Comment

Michael

I suggest you register an email support query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm and the team there will take a look at your snapshot.

Without seeing your settings I'm afraid I cannot comment any further on your issues.

Comment

Working...
          X