Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

froggle feeds

hello!!

right, searched the postings and looked at the knowledge base and at present i can't find anything to say that froogle IS accepting merchants from the UK. Obviously had a look at the froogle site too and thats saying its just US based sites.

looking at previous posts though it seems that a lot of people on here have feeds & i'm guessing they're UK based.

Can anyone who's done this in the UK give any advice / pointers on how they applied to froogle, how they've found it and any problems with the exporting of the data. I have actinic v6.1.4 so i'm guessing all the probs with the export are sorted but just thought i'd check..

Thanks for your help in advance

Simon
    Classico UK - www.classicouk.com
    The Filmstore - www.thefilmstore.com
    fully licensed products [postcards, magnets, mugs, mirrors and more] wholesale & retail

I think as long as you have prices in dollars and ship to the US, froogle will accept you

Comment

Jo is right, if you read the rules carefully that is what they come down to - I used to have froogle lists but didn't find that they brgouth many sales my way so have stopped submitting feeds, the point of all this is just to say that they rejected me first of all but when I replied quoting their rules and pointing out that my site complied they then accepted me so it is worth contesting any quick decisions made.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for the help. We currently only show prices in £ on our site, although we do have the currency conversion stuff running on each product so i guess we won't fit their desired profile.

Having the price shown in both as well just isn't an option as I think its just too confusing.

I'll try it anyways and see.. cheers again for the pointers.

Simon

www.thefilmstore.com
        Classico UK - www.classicouk.com
        The Filmstore - www.thefilmstore.com
        fully licensed products [postcards, magnets, mugs, mirrors and more] wholesale & retail

Comment

Working...
        X