what CAN I do with my V4 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what CAN I do with my V4 ?

I bought a new, V6 to upgrade today, there is still some "life" in the V4 as its not obselete yet, what will Actinic allow me to do with it? I know I cant sell it, can I give it to a friend of mine to use or is it now just a classroom exercise for my year 9s ??
    Back up and running thanks to help from Actinic community!!
    http://www.pinkcatgifts.co.uk

YOU can do what you want with it as you're the official licensee. The problem is that no-one else can use it as they're not the licensee.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

You need to decide what you want to do with it and then if it involves someone else using it ask Actinic for permission.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X