Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auth keys ????

Can anyone here help out

I have just installed V7 but can not use the evaluation because it expired as soon as i upgraded my site, i have a lot of work to do as we have a new catalog out within a couple of weeks and need to get everything here tested and switch to the new site with the price changes as soon as the new catalog is released.

I have rung the sales desk and there telling me i might recieve my new key by tuesday, but could not give me any more help,

is there a short term auth key i can use until this arrives. I did do beta testing with lennie norris and he issued me with a 30 day key then but when i asked the sales desk if there is one avaliable they are not aware of one

any help much appreciated

Darren

If sales can not help you, then the only thing for it will be to have to either wait for it get to you on tuesday maybe or have you tried Actinic technical support (I assume as you are waiting on a key - that you have cover), so they should be able to suggest or assist in some way I would gues..

Comment

Thats my next step

cheers
      Darren

Comment

I know this is'nt the ideal solution..but can you not just copy site 1[or what ever you have called it to your desktop]uninstall actinic on your pc and reinstall..then copy site 1 back into actinic..gets you working till tuesday..even another 30 days

Comment

spoke to tech support and they suggested the same thing, so everthing ok now

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

Working...
          X