Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transferring/copying site settings

Hi everyone

I have one site wherein I like all the settings (arrangements of everything) and changes I have made to it. Not thinking, I began another site. Problem: Is there a way to transfer JUST THE SETTINGS from the finished site; not the products, etc., into the started site without losing the started site's products and everything

I am using Clean Layout #4 and Quantity on Product Page

Thanks
    Bonnie
    www.bonnies-gift-shop.com
    Unique Gifts & Home Decor
    Retail/Wholesale/Drop Shipping
    www.bonniesgifts.com
    Gift Baskets Gift Ideas Unique Gifts
    Retail/Drop Shipping

because you have started the 2nd site you are going to loose something ........

all the product info in is the database, as are all the settings which are made via the AC interface.

all changes you made to templates are held in the files you changed.

if you copy the database from site1 you will overwrite all products and settings on site2, but this really is your only option.

or export the products from site2, then copy in the site1 database, then import the exported products from site2

Comment

If you have a backup of the new site you could restore that (having taken a snapshot of the site as it is now first) and export your product details in to an import file, then restore your snapshot and import the product details from the file you have created. If you don't have your own backup, Actinic usually backs up on closedown so you might get you data back by usign housekeeping/backup/recover database.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X