Actinic Link - Overflow Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link - Overflow Error

Hi I have just set up sageline50 v8 and Act Link. I have entered the correct SDO and act Link codes and they seem fine and i can connect to the sage db through link. I have a problem when processing from sage to actinic. The error i get is 'Overflow'. This appears when on the processing dialogue trasfer indicator, it is 'Processing Web Category Fields'. and i can't get any further. Does any one know if there is something that I need to 'switch on' in sage? I am using 'Transfer full product details' , Sage web data fields + Create Actinic Sections from Sage web Category fields set on the 'Products/Sections tab. When I Select Do not transfer products it goes through ok, i.e. customer details are transfered. So has anyone come accross this one before?
    Thanks
    Dan.

Hi there,

This error message usually occurs when the sage database is corrupt. Try this:

1. Open Sage Line 50 and take a backup by going to File | Backup and click No to check the files.

2. Select a destination for the backup file and check ALL Files. Click OK to proceed with the backup.

3. Once completed go to File | Maintenance and click ReIndex. Click Select All then OK.

4. Select Yes to the confirmation. It will then advise you to compress the data, click Compress Now.

5. Check Compress All Data Files then click Compress. Click Close to finish.

Try exporting now and please let me know how it works.
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

I also had the same problem and your solution worked a treat

thanks for your help
      David Mawson
      Phoenix Trading

http://www.sweetswholesale.co.uk - Wholesale confectionery suppliers

Comment

Working...
      X