Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Catalogue 4

Please could someone help me!

In the past I have been able, when completing orders, to ship the goods, insert the payment, and then from the same page print the invoice. Now the page has enlarged so much I have lost the buttons at the bottom of the page, i.e. the print invoice, print packing note, delete?, and I can't remember the others.

To close the page I have to click on the "x" and close the page that way, and then print the invoice from the page where all the other orders are shown.

I feel I need to somehow shrink the page down, but no way can I get it to do so. Of course there is no scroll bars to get to the bottom of the page to move that!

Any help would be grateful appreciated.

Shirley.
    shirley@olneycraftsupplies.co.uk

Hello Shirley,

Have you changed the system font on your machine (or the screen resolution). if so try changing them back to a smaller font or a higher resolution and see if that helps.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan,

With my Grandson's help I tried this, but it didn't work. Please have you any other ideas.

Many thanks.

Shirley.

Comment

I'm stumped now as well, that screen isn't resizable so I can't think what has happened. I expect that someone else will be along shortly that does though.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

The only thing I can think of is that somehow your screen resolution has changed. To check this

1) Minimise everything so that you are looking at your desktop

2) Do a right click and select 'Properties'

3) Select the 'Settings' tab

4) Look at the 'Screen Area' slider. It will say something like '800 x 600 pixels'. Try moving the slider one notch to the right and clicking 'Apply'.

Comment

Jan and Chris, I can't thank you both enough - I tried again and this time it worked.

It is great to know that there is someone out there who is able to help - I spent all day trying yesterday to sort it out to no avail.
            Next I need the courage to upload to V5 which I already have. No doubt you will be hearing from me again.

Kind regards to you both.

Shirley.

Comment

Working...
            X