Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure Page fragment order problem

Hi

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I'm finding that the order in which fragments of a brochure page are placed when viewed in the "explorer-style" view in Catalog 6 is not always reflected in the preview or live website view of the real page.

To achieve the desired order, I drag and drop within the explorer-style view, and it looks good, but is not reflected in preview/web views. If I drag and drop repeatedly, maybe 5 or 6 times, then eventually it comes right, however it seems a bit inconsistent and unpredictable.

Also, the link to the catalogue has a mind of its own, and keeps relocating itself to the end of the list of brochure pages in all views.

Any ideas anyone?

Nick
    Fighting with sellerdeck on http://www.nickdobsonwines.co.uk

With regards to the problem with the order of brochure fragments, this is a known problem that is fixed in v6.0.2 of Actinic. You may need to upgrade to the latest patch.

I'm afraid there is no way to selet the position of the 'Enter Store' link on the brochure pages - it will always appear at the bottom of the list. The only way to change it is to manually edit your 'Brochure Page Overall Layout' templates and hard-code all the links in whatever order you want.

Comment

Working...
    X