Printer setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printer setup

When I go to manually print a label (using 'data entry report') it automatically selects the wrong label size. I have tried setting the correct label in the printing preferences of the printer in the XP printer config but this isn't being picked up by actinic.

This means everytime I want to print a label I have to select the report, then press the printer setup button, scroll down to the correct label and press ok, then print.

This is really starting to tick me off - any ideas where to correctly set the label?

btw. it did work, but something happened and now it doesn't. And no I don't know what the something was.
    John

To do this in Actinic you need to go to the report selection dialog, select the data entry report, go to printer setup and set the correct orientation and paper size in there and then print, Actinic should remember it after that.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X