X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSL Details

http://www.puresinonline.co.uk
    (Adult Site!)

My problem is that when I click the checkout it does not work.

I think need to know what I put into the SSL server details for the catalog URL and the CGI-BIN URL. I will be taking payments through the HSBC, so my question is...is it the HSBC details I put in there, is it the server details i put in or is it some kind of wonderful mixture that nobody really knows and if buy some miracle somebody does know will this cure the checkout problem?

Is there anyone out there who can help me?
    I am beggining to lose hope!

Martin

As you are using HSBC for the payments side of it, then you do not need to enable SSL within your software at all, so simply disable SSL usage and ensure that you load the HSBC details into your View | Business Settings | Payments & Security tab (configure credit card).

And that should do you

Comment

ssl details

Thanks but....
      what are the details that I put in the SSL part of the advanced settings then? The catalog URL and the CGI-BIN URL.
      Will it be the URL for the merchant post?

Martin

Comment

ssl details

or am I being stupid and disabling the ssl means that you cannot put anything in the SSl advanced settings?

Martin

Comment

Go into View | Business Settings | Payment & Security and uncheck (disable) the SSL on option, so that it is completely off.

Then, with the Network Setup the SSL tab will no longer then be available as it knows it no longers wants to upload to an SSL enabled site.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
          X