Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nochex callback

Hi

Has anyone got the Nochex payment method working in v7?
    Everything is fine for me except for the callback. The order is downloaded OK into Actinic, but it comes into the Pending Payment Sercice Provider section.

Did a similar test with Paypal and all was fine. Came into Actinic as paid.

Steve

So when you had the same Nochex settings in v6, did the payment come through OK? Hmmm....

We have tested Nochex in v7 with no problems. Do NoChex tell you to do any script customisations to Actinic before uploading? I know Protx do.

Comment

We have noticed the payment is not ' matching-up' and going through into 'Pending' in V6 also.

Don't do an awful lot of nochex, so haven't been too bothered.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
        So when you had the same Nochex settings in v6, did the payment come through OK? Hmmm....

We have tested Nochex in v7 with no problems. Do NoChex tell you to do any script customisations to Actinic before uploading? I know Protx do.
        Hi

We skipped V6, we are looking to upgrade from 5.14 to 7.

In 5.14 we do take Nochex but its not integrated with actinic. We have a payment option labeled Nochex but then customers send payment from their Nochex account manually.

Would look more professional if we could integrate.

Anyone else had it working?

Steve

Comment

I can't really comment further myself as I have never used NoChex with Actinic.

My suggestion is to follow up this issue with the Actinic support team via email and they can investigate further.

Comment

Same here

Yeah got the same problem here as well. The catalog isn't setting the status to paid on the Nochex orders so I have to manually tally the orders together between Actinic and Nochex.

Not too much of a hassle but what is, is the fact that Actinic won't generate the right e-mail as if the user had paid. Find some users panicked as they didn't receive a confirmation e-mail.

Has anyone worked out how to fix this yet?

Thanks

Jamie.

Comment

I get this with both Nochex and Paypal which takes time to reconcile every order.

Regards

Jason
              www.qualitysilver.co.uk
              Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
              Zirconium Rings
              Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Originally posted by networkjames
                Yeah got the same problem here as well. The catalog isn't setting the status to paid on the Nochex orders so I have to manually tally the orders together between Actinic and Nochex.

Not too much of a hassle but what is, is the fact that Actinic won't generate the right e-mail as if the user had paid. Find some users panicked as they didn't receive a confirmation e-mail.

Has anyone worked out how to fix this yet?

Thanks

Jamie.
                Hi Jamie

Actinic support identified and fixed my problem.
                It was server related in my case. (the server not having the Perl module Net::SSL installed)
                They gave me a choice of 2 fixes.
                1) Get my host to install the module.
                2) Add an alternative script to drop into my cgi-bin which they would supply.

I used fix 1) and have been taking Nochex online since.
                Paypal worked without problems from the start for me.

Hope that helps

Steve
                www.svp.co.uk

Comment

Does anyone know for a Cobalt RAQ whether the Cobalt::SSL module is the same as NET::SSL?
                  Nick Morecroft
                  01392 434530
                  <A target=_blank href ="http://www.pinbrookhosting.co.uk/">http://www.pinbrookhosting.co.uk/</A>
                  hosting, search engine optimisation, design and ecommerce

Comment

Working...
                  X