Refund - Created database problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refund - Created database problem

I had a client, whom I had to give a refund to - when I try and apply this refund using the 'view payments' I get the foloowing message

There was a problem with the database

Operation: Updating the [PaymentHistory] table where OrderNumber = 131 sorted by DateTimeActioned DESC, DateTimeCreated DESC

Field 'PaymentHistory.Comment' cannot be a zero-length string.

Action: Contact Technical support

what is the recommended course of action now?

This looks like a bug to me but do the following to workaround it.

There is a text field on the payment page called Comment, try again making sure that you put some text in here and it should work.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Problem solved - thank you, it worked a treat.

Originally posted by Jan
      This looks like a bug to me but do the following to workaround it.

There is a text field on the payment page called Comment, try again making sure that you put some text in here and it should work.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
      X