Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Section Image Spacing

Hi

I have a query regarding the section images on acatalog/index.html - I have the text menu options on the left hand side in the window which are fine, and I have also chosen the option to display section images only of the products in the right hand side, which when clicked on go to those product listings. I have chosen to have 3 section images per row displayed, but the problem I have is how do I reduce the space between each image horizontally? - as currently the spacing is a little too much between each image, which is affecting the resolution by producing a scroll bar at the bottom (this is in 800x600 screen size). My image sizes are all 110 pixels wide.

Thanks

You can try reducing the CELLPADDING in the section templates. This is usually set to 10 but can be reduced
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hi Gary

I have edited the section line templates and changed the cellpadding to 3, this has only made a difference between the spacing vertically but not horizontally. Do you know which template I would need to use in order to change the spacing horizontally also.

Thanks

Jo

Comment

Try this one

Act_ProductBody.html
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

......that's worked fine, thankyou!

Comment

Working...
          X