How to change link for Contact Us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change link for Contact Us?

I have created a Page with a Fragment page called "Contact Us". How do I link the Contact Us in the top navigation link to this page.

Current Contact Us is link to sent email which is uncommon.

I'm using Curves Theme.

Kindly advise.

Thanks.

Hi Alan

The easiest way for you to do this is to create a Brouchure Page called 'Contact Us' (Right click the House icon, and select New Brouchure Page), there you can state the button image you want - you can us the same one your email link is using...

Then create a Fragament underneth that, this will contain all your contact details.

That will create a Contact Us link on your brouchure pages to your contact page, the only thing you need to do now is remove the email contact us button - you do this by going to Design | Options | Navigation, look for 'Send Mail Icon' you simply remove the image filename that is being used, that will remove it from your site.

Let me know if you want the button to appear on your shop pages aswell, as the HTML will need to be entered into the template for this part of your site.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Yes sir!

Thanks.

I have followed your advise. I also want to show contact us in shop. The one in the shop is linked to email which I have deleted based on what u told me.

Could you show me the way to insert my Contact Us page in the shop?

Thanks again.

Comment

you will have to hard code the link into act_primary.

find netquotevar:footerguide and place your code there

Comment

Working...
        X