How can i include ring size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can i include ring size

Hi, i've got a client who wants to have a text box on each product where the customers can enter thier ring size and this gets associated with that item they are purchasing, through the ordering process and is shown on the order receipt.

Also they could buy the same ring more that once but have different ring sizes associated with each whats the best way to acheive this or is it possible for actinic to do that?

Otherwise am i right in thinking that a custom textbox variable and value would be the way to go or is there an easier way that people may know of.

kind regards
    Mel Bagley
    Programmer
    mel@kc3.net

KC3 - Actinic GOLD reseller

If I'm right in thinking that ring sizes are a bit like shoe sizes, could you not just put a component/attribute on the product that is a drop-down list for the punter to choose from?

See this page: http://www.mower-magic.co.uk/acatalo..._Clothing.html

...and find the "HUSQVARNA Protection Kit" which is right at the bottom of the page. It has choose shoe size.

Hope this helps

Jez

Comment

This is best done with Attributes and Choices as ring sizes come in a definite range.

Just look in Actinics Help / Contents / Sections and Products / Components Attributes and Choices / Offering a basic range of choices.

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Cheers

Hi guys, cheers,

what a dufus i am. Have got it working with an Attribute

Anyway thanks very much for your help
        Mel Bagley
        Programmer
        mel@kc3.net

KC3 - Actinic GOLD reseller

Comment

Be careful with ring sizes as like shoes they are different in different conutries.

You may need to put UK and US sizes
          Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
          X