order process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

order process

When people go to order products it comes up with the first order screen then it goes back to the catalog or it seems to go to the page i put into the url for completed or aborted checkout.
    Please could someone help?
    Basnett

Hi Yvonne

Can you post your website url so we can have a look at it

Cheers
    Kiran Chandran
    Technical Support - SellerDeck
    http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

web address

Yes its www.respectsport.co.uk

Thanks
      Basnett

Comment

Works OK for me.

It sounds like it might be the reported problem with some Nortel/Zonealarm installations (that I've never really understood). 6.1.4 was supposed to fix it. What version are you using?

(though note that I'm using zonealarm so it could be something else).

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Note - in v5 this is fixed in v5.1.6.

Comment

order

I am using version 5 and soon to be using version 6 do you manage to get through to the secure hosting page?

I get to the first order page then after that it just says wait for your browser to forward you to the next page but it takes me back to the same page.

Ill try vesion 6 and see if this cures the problem!
            Basnett

Comment

or upgrade to 5.1.6

Comment

order

I have just upgraded 5.1.6 and it seems to be ok for now.

Thanks everyone for your help.
                Basnett

Comment

v5.1.6 not working for me...

Im testing my uploaded shop, finally got the thing to upload, but i seem to have this problem expressed above. Ive upgraded to 5.1.6 and it still redirects me to the default shop page when the next button is clicked from the shopping cart / select destination page.

??
                  ta
                  JD

Comment

The last time I saw this it was because someone had customised their Perl scripts.

Could I ask you to go into the 'Actinic ecommerce v5\Original' folder and copy all *.pm and *.pl files from there into your 'Site1' folder.

Then please delete all *.fil files from your 'Site1' folder (except ActinicSCCode.fil)

Then go to 'Web | Refresh Website'.

Comment

further suggestions?

thanks cdicken for the suggestions,
                      I have followed about 4x yours suggestion, ensuring copying from the "orginal" file and pasting into site1 folder. also deleting all .pl and .pm files along with .fil cept the ActinicSCCode.fil.

then refresh'ed it but with the same problem. - my first checkout page still has my own custom buttons - where you choose a shipping destination.

I assume this is a different file ive edited and needs rechanging?

btw, running actinic with actinic shared SSL on, in test mode, limit by location off.

many thanks in advance,
                      JD

Comment

sorted...

ok,
                        Ive sorted it.
                        I had changed the buttons on the order pages to my own image buttons, and they were throwing it off...

Instead of the usual button I had:

<input type="image" border="0" name="ACTION" src="cancel_button.jpg" width="61" height="20" alt="Cancel">

the default button;

<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT NAME=ACTION VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:CANCELBUTTON">

uncommenting out the default code (luckily i kept it) sorted it out on my edited pages (Act_Order00.html)

Thanks again,
                        JD

Comment

Working...
                        X