Card details missing on orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Card details missing on orders

One of our sites has gone live after lots of testing, but all the orders have the same problem. They show "Credit card details sent separately" even though the buyer entered the card details. No settings have been changed since testing. Any ideas from anyone please?

Just to clarify one thing, the tests were done using Catalog 6 then we bought Developer 6 and re uploaded the site.
    Supporting the environment. This post uses 100% recycled electrons.
    Bob Isaac
    Director/Web Admin
    Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Actinic MS Business Version 8.5.2

Try removing the 'Credit Card Details Sent Separately' payment method from 'Business Settings | Payment and Security' and then try some test orders and see if they come in OK.

If they do, try re-adding the payment method to the bottom of the list.

Comment

All orders are still coming through showing "Credit card details sent separately", which is ridiculous since that option is not available on the site. On download there is a message "An attempt was made to access an order past its end", then another long winded message which I did not write down about corrupt data and a blop whatever.

I maintain the site from my PC and the orders are downloaded on another PC elsewhere.
      Bob Isaac
      Director/Web Admin
      Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Comment

When I updated from Catalog to Developer, I found a complete site refresh helped remove all the minor issues I was getting.
        Matthew

Comment

I have found some differences in the encryption keys in my installation and the other one, so I will import a snapshot from my installation and see if that fixes it.
          Bob Isaac
          Director/Web Admin
          Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Comment

Yes, the problem was the encryptions keys did not match. All fixed now. Learning never stops.
            Bob Isaac
            Director/Web Admin
            Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Comment

Working...
            X