Still Messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Messed up

I have tried numerous thing to fix the problem with checkout however to no avail is there anyone who can assist me for some unknown reason when people go to checkout it gives them a page not found is there even a temp fix or something to get me back up and recieving orders

Thanks all

Lost in the Web

Have you edited any of the scripts? The others appear to be running more or less Ok, so it looks to me like your os script has been corrupted somehow.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

The OS perl script seems to be trashed. Try a site refresh. The error page gives good advice: "More information about this error may be available in the server error log." Most ISP's give you some access to the error log.
      Bob Ladden

Comment

yes I have used the more info prompt but have checked it and can not find any error in it wish I knew more about this it is very frustrating my site was just stsrting to get regular orders

Comment

When you say you checked it, how did you do that? Perl is a difficult language to scan by eyeball and the error could mean a Perl syntax error. A good error log will show the bad line in the Perl script. I also use a Perl interpreter on my PC. Can you try to go back to the original script to test?
          Bob Ladden

Comment

yes I have used the more info prompt but have checked it and can not find any error in it
            I would suggest restoring the original OrderScript.pl by copying it from the 'Original' folder into your 'Site1' folder.

Get your site working again and then try re-applying any Perl changes.

Comment

Working...
            X