demo version expires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

demo version expires

I was using a demo version of business to create flatfiles to send to my website developer and it still had 15 days left when they sent me the snapshot of the finished site.

But when I imported the snapshot the demo version expired! I uninstalled and downloaded a copy of developer which said 'you have 30 days', but now I have loaded the snapshot in whenever I try to go into business options or design options it asks for 'licence key or evaluate' - if I evaluate it expires again!

What's going on? How do I stop it? And where can I get a developer licence online? (I want an automated site so I don't have to wait until monday before I can do any work, but I also want V6 and everyone seems only to be selling v7...)

oh, and I want an upgrade price from catalog, not a normal purchase price.
    John

Did you choose business when you set up the trial?

What's going on? How do I stop it? And where can I get a developer licence online? (I want an automated site so I don't have to wait until monday before I can do any work, but I also want V6 and everyone seems only to be selling v7...)
    One drawback of Digital Download is that it cant create a unique key for software. We cant for example upload a V6 Business to a web site for sale as a Digital Download because 2 people might buy it and end up having the same key.

oh, and I want an upgrade price from catalog, not a normal purchase price.
    You can call any number of resellers from this forum
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
    X