No announcement yet.

Calling Norman - NorTree Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

// these additional var's define the shape of the top level and subsequent level cells.
    var FirstLineWidth = 75; // width of first line item
    var FirstLineHeight = 55; // height of first line item
    var SubLineWidth = 175; // subsequent menu

---> Is this the one?? nortree_menu_var.js
    Http://www.hst.com.sg

Comment

Is this the one?? nortree_menu_var.js
      No.

Nortree has a user interface - a window where you can see and edit settings. On my PC I get to it by selecting 'Nortree' on my Windows Start Menu. This is where you can edit the appearence of Nortree.

Comment

I have made the changes and saved the change, upload it. Still i cant see any difference in the lengthening of my menu? why is it so? did i miss any step?

Comment

Are you sure you have regenerated the files correctly? It sounds like you did not know the Windows interface was there, so it may be you have not clicked the 'Save Settings' or 'Create Vars' buttons to implement your change.

Comment

I Have found the Interface and I am sure i have saved the setting definitely but as for the Var button..i do not know what is it u are referring to.

Comment

but as for the Var button..
              It's the great big grey button on the top line marked "create Vars". You have to click this to generate the parameters that the NorTree javascript uses.

You also have to select the appropriate Actinic Version. Nortree works on the active site from the selected version.

Norman
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you. It worked!!

Comment

Working...
                X