Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adding default email messages within actinic

Hi,

I can ammend the current default email templates, however can I add more??

I need to added another "ordered Shipped" template.

Thanks

Afraid pre v7 does not provide add-in email templates, whereas the v7 has been designed with this in it, sorry..

Comment

We have a product called One Stop Order Processing - the next version which will be available in beta next week has the ability to send emails to your customers, you can design templates using plain text or HTML. This might work as a good stop gap for you if it is not convenient to upgrade to V7 at the moment. More details here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...rocessing.html

The beta version can send emails to customers of selected orders, address formatting has been improved, emails attachments can be zipped automatically and you address formatting has been improved. If you want to take a look at this please contact me by email (actinic@mole-end.biz)

Many thanks,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X