Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adding pages

Not sure of the best way to go about adding an additional page
    say a 'size chart' which uses a info i have created in the form of a table, which also is dynamic built using the template Act_primary ??!! or more to the point keeping the menu's and the actinic funcionality cart bits etc. any ideas

also adding this page to the section menu if you like, so its part of the auto generated menu

Help
    Simon Lloyd

Hi Simon

If I have understood your query correctly, you wish to use a Size and quantity matrix and incorporate the same with the standard Actinic functionalities.

Please take a look at this site

The product displayed on this page (NorMatrix) should be the answer to your requirement. It is basically an extension to Actinic and can be used for a fee.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Sorry No
      all i want to do is add a page that will be using the java menu system & also if possible this page will be included in that menu??

Have a look @ my site see the get branded & size chart links

hope this makes some sense

http://www.uksub.biz/acatalog/store.html

Simon Lloyd

Comment

Just create a section with no products within it, and then create your own custom Act_Primary.html overall layout template for this section. Within this new overall layout template, replace NETQUOTEVAR:BULK with your own product matrix code.

Comment

Working...
        X