email form other uses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

email form other uses

I like the new email for but i am looking to use this sort of thing for catalogue requests

I want to add another but to my toolbar for catalogue request using the new form, i currently have one that uses custom scripts and forms on my live V6 site but wondered if anyone had tailored the new one for other purposes. Jo at pinbrook kindly helped me get the current one running.

The only reason i asked is i have to direct people to another page where they have to click on a link to bring up the form and i like the new one as it is a simple one click and the form button is avaliable in the toolbars whilst in the shop. at present i have it set up as a product in my current V6 site or it is on the home page.

any ideas

Cheers
    Darren

You can customise Act_ContactUs.html to suit your requirements. Maybe change the 'Subject' field to a select box with an option of 'Catalog Request' as well as other things.

Comment

Thanks chris,

I'm not sure as to whether to mod the current one or create a seperate one, if i create a seperate one then changing the form is not a problem, it was being able to include a custom button for this form.

I was just wondering if someone else had done somethig similar, as not then no problems i will create my own. It is just that i wanted the form to appear in the shop window not as a pop up i currently have.

cheers
      Darren

ps i like the new look

Comment

ps i like the new look
        I'm still getting used to it. There will be a few more tweaks before the end of the day I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
        X