X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shipping

hello!

ive almost comleted my first actinic site and am having a few dificulties

i would like to change the name of the "shopping cart "page to "current orders" and the checkout page is currently ittled "shopping cart" and id like to title it "checkout"

also

when a product is being purchased there is an option to tick a box if the costome whishes to recieve the product at a different address to the one on the credit card, but when the box is ticked the is no seperate shipping address form to fill in???

also how can i activate the function where the use can select desirerd shipping options? ie 1st class, 2nd class?

sorry for all of this, there the final annoying tweaks!!!
    warmest regards

Carl

ooops

sorry, my website is http://www.microphoto.co.uk/acatalog/

carl

Comment

Change the name of Page

Hi Carl,

I just checked out your site and it looks like you have fixed the problem with the change of page names..Design | Text..

As for the Different Shipping Address.. It works fine on the site, you first select a country, tick the box and continue, it takes you to an Invoice Address page and then to the Delivery Address Details page. You also have 2 choices for Shipping - "Example Class - 2 Day" & "Example Class - overnite" These are the default ones in the "Rest of EU " Shipping Band. You need to go into View | Business Settings | Shipping & Handling | | Shipping Bands... Click on " By Zone " and that will display the Shipping Bands Defined, you will also be able to see the various Classes of Post that are allowed. To make changes 'Right Click' in the Shipping bands area and enter modifications, New Class, New Zone etc.

Hope this helps,

Cheers.
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

thank you!!!

thank you for your reply!! i am very grateful!!!! i managed to fix the problem this morning!!

thank you soooooooo much!

kindest regards
        carl

Comment

Working...
        X