Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you.....?

Hi

I'm trying to add the look and feel of the home page of a site I'm currently developing to the Actinic Catalog. The home page is originated in Dreamweaver. I've seen a site which uses Actinic but achieves the seamless look and feel I'm after - see http://www.crombie.co.uk/crombie/crostart.htm. Can anyone tell me how this is done?

Many thanks.

Sarah

I think thier is a downloadable document on the actinic web site that shows you how to create a custom design
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hi,

We have to hold up our hand's and admit that the Crombie site is one of ours.

Integration of Actinic with the look and feel of an existing site is all about getting to know the Actinic Templates as well as possible. There's no better way to do this than to dig right in and get your hands dirty. As Gary points out there are various "designing with" documents you can download from:

http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm

that will help you out with the use of Dreamweaver and Actinic (Developer Version). We did go on the official Actinic course that comes with the Developer version and there are some nice features for integration with Dreamweaver but to be honest we just use a text editor and code the HTML. We find this enables us to make Actinic do just about anything within reason.

Let us know if you need any pointers.

Cheers

IMIS
      IMIS
      www.crombie.co.uk
      www.bonasana.com
      www.discount-aromatherapy.co.uk

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the info and congrats on an excellent site!

Sarah

Comment

Thanks for the congrats

IMIS
          IMIS
          www.crombie.co.uk
          www.bonasana.com
          www.discount-aromatherapy.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X