Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product template

Hi,

Does anyone have a modified product template that allows you to have a main picture down the left side and all the products from that picture running down the right side?

e.g. a photo of top,skirt,boots and then to the right of it 3 products , each with their own dropdown lists for colour, size, etc...

Cheers,

Tom55

If you don't find such a template then I've done another (for V6 and 7 I'm afraid) patch that add Upsell Items functionality like what you describe.

See http://www.drillpine.biz/upsell/acat..._Products.html for a demo.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman,

Yes i've seen it! Its good and i may well be interested in that in the near future, but its not quite the same.

I suppose what i need is...

the 1st product to be a 'large image' and then 'small section next to the TOP of the image: Product name, code, desc, price, options(size/colour) and a add to cart button'

the 2nd product- no image, just 'small section next to the MIDDLE of the image: Product name, code, desc, price, options(size/colour) and a add to cart button'

the 3rd product- no image, just 'small section next to the BOTTOM of the image: Product name, code, desc, price, options(size/colour) and a add to cart button'

This must be fairly easy bit of code to alter the product template and i guess i thought someone would have discussed it before now! But, for me, i'm afraid its hard!

Cheers,

Tom55

Comment

Attached is a template that does more or less what you want. It won't align the secondary products to top middle and bottom (as that's really difficult) but will get you 99% there.

Note that this should only be used for a sequence of 4 products - a main and 3 side ones. If you have a need for a main and 2 or 4,5,etc then you should edit this to add some more middle ones in and save as a new template.

Norman

PS I added in a fragment "border=1 " - so you can see what's happening. Remove it for a live site.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Norman,

Thanks!

One thing though...when i create a sub-section with 4 products in it..they all align to the right! What am i missing here?

Cheers,

Tom55

Comment

Sorry, I've no idea. Perhaps you're best posting this as a different topic.

Norman

Comment

Working...
            X