Info links displaying different text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info links displaying different text

I am using the curves template within Actinic Business and have set up my information / terms and conditions, but different text is displaying when I view information via the home page and via the link from the products pages. My terms and conditions look the same as the information I view via the products pages. Have I not done this properly?

Also, why do we have terms and conditions and information, surely I don't need both?

Forgot to mention the website is www.partystockroom.co.uk if you want to view on line

Comment

Terms and Conditions (within catalog) links to info.html

Info (brochure pages) links to more_info.html

I would change the link from the brochure pages to point to acatalog/info.html

Comment

Jo

I can find the info (brochure pages) fine and the link is as you say, but I cannot find the terms and conditions within catalog, what am I doing wrong?

Comment

when I view information via the home page
          The 'Information' link on your home page is pointing to a brochure page called 'information', whilst the 'Terms & Conds' link in your store pages is pointing to a page called 'info.html' which Actinic generates based on the contents of 'Business Settings | Terms and Conditions'.

To make them in-synch I would:

1) Go to 'Design | Options | Navigation' and change 'Terms and Conds' to read 'Information'. This will change the text of the link in the store navigation bar.

2) Go to 'Design | Options | Miscellaneous' and change the 'Information Link' options at the bottom to point to 'Brochure' and select your 'Information' page.

That will make both links point to the same page.

Comment

Working...
          X