Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

making orders complete

Hi everyone -

Our order processing person left us suddenly, and I can't figure out how she used to do something. We have order processing turned on. She used to print out a Packing list, then the Data entry reports, and the orders would automatically move to the Complete tab. When I print the packing list and then try to print the data entry report, it tells me that there are none outstanding. If i reprint the data entry report, it doesn't move the orders to the complete tab. Anyone know the trick? Right now I have to manually go into each order and click shipped for each item.

Thanks - Jen

Have you entered a payment into Actinic?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

making orders complete

Hi - yes, the payments are being taken care of by Worldpay, so by the time I see the order the payment is already there.

Jan, I remember you from a while ago when we first started using Actinic, and you had kindly helped me then. You had showed me how to write a report so that I could have order processing turned off but still get the data entry report. I can't remember why, but that ended up not being a good solution for us. (My long-gone order processor would have known though!) She had found a way to have order processing turned on so that all the reports we wanted were available, and when she ran the Data Entry version all the orders would go to the complete tab automatically. Ring a bell?

Thanks again - Jen

Comment

I think you need to select 'Bypass Catalog Order Processing' in 'Business Settings | Order Processing' in order for orders to 'auto-complete' in the way you describe.

Comment

Hi - thanks for the reply, but if we turn off order processing we lose the ability to print the reports we need. We definitely had order processing turned on when she was doing this. She had found a way to print the two reports we need and have them move automatically to complete. Any more ideas?

Thanks - Jen

Comment

What is your website Jen - we have some software that can do all of that for you - if you give me your company name then I can check to see whether your adminstrator purchased it for you.

Otherwise, have you shipped the orders and do you preprocess with worldpay or take the money immediately?

Many thanks,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X