Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices

Could someone be kind enough to tell me how i can set prices to 3 decimal places.

Example i want to price a item at £0.125

but at present i can only use 2 decimal places, and cannot find how to change this

many thanks

steve

I don't think that you can do this.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan is correct. Actinic stores the product price in pennies (or cents, etc) there's no way to get a finer granularity than this.

If you have a desperate need to achieve this, it can be done by storing the price in a CUSTOMVAR and patching the Perl scripts to use this price instead of the Actinic one. This would involve some serious patching so you'd need to contact me by e-mail if you want a quote.

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

If you want the extra decimal place to be taken into account when calculating the total price you could use the second currency to set a kind of conversion rate which would give you a more accurate total price,
        Back up and running thanks to help from Actinic community!!
        http://www.pinkcatgifts.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X