Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shipping

hi
    i know this is kind of defeating the object but at present i would only like to sale my products to the U.K., is it possible to set actinic so it only allows orders from the U.K.

Hi Wayne

Please follow these steps:-

1. In Actinic, click on View | Business Settings. Click on the Payment & Security tab. Select the payment option and click on 'Configure Valid Names'. In the window that opens up, use the right arrow to remove any country other than United Kingdom that may have been selected. If the box is empty then scroll down to find United Kingdom under 'Available Names' and then click the left arrow to add it to the left-side pane. Click OK and repeat this process for other payment options, if any.

2. Now click on the Tax tab. Select 'Tax by Invoice Address'. Select the tax zones other than UK Tax Zone and click on Delete Zone.

3. Click on the Shipping and Handling tab. Select 'Simple Shipping'.

4. Click 'Apply' and then 'OK'.

5. Click on Design | Text. Select the Checkout tab and then the sub-tab 'Invoice Address'. Scroll down to find the prompt : "If you want to ship the purchase.......". Untick the box (under the column 'Show') against it.

N.B: This last step is needed only if you wish to avoid displaying the country name on the first checkout page. After this modification, you will get the Country name only in the Invoice Address page.

6. Go to Advanced | Template Manager. If you are not seeing any buttons, click on Change View. Select the Ordering tab and click on 'Order Phase 0' button. This will open Act_Order00.html. In this you will find three instances of NETQUOTEVAR:PRELIMINARYINFORMATION.
    Comment out the second instance (mostly, unless modified, this instance should have <FONT FACE="ARIAL" SIZE="2"> before it). If you wish you may start commenting out from the opening font tag till the closing font tag.
    However before making any changes to any template, please be sure to create a back-up.

Hope this helps.
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X