Changing the look in Dreamweaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing the look in Dreamweaver

Hi, I'm working on the trial version and would like to know if it is possible to integrate the main catalog area (without logos and nav bars) into my existing website which has a main frame section, where i would wish to show my products. I use Dreamweaver MX and my site has a top frame. I would like to be able to navigate using my own nav bars alongside my products in the main frame area.

Are there any add-ons from actinic for Dreamweaver that would help.

A lot to ask in one thread maybe but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Johnny

The answer to your questions is yes.

You can use your own Nav Bar, Logos and yes thier is a DW extension but you only get this if you buy Developer I think.

See the actinic.co.uk and the downloads section where you will find some documents to help you
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hi Gary, Downloaded the advanced guide, seems a silly question now I've seen the resources on offer at actinics site, but thanks for guidance anyway.

Cheers
      Johnny

Comment

Their are no silly questions only silly answers. Glad you found something useful
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Originally posted by garyhay
          The answer to your questions is yes.

You can use your own Nav Bar, Logos and yes thier is a DW extension but you only get this if you buy Developer I think.

See the actinic.co.uk and the downloads section where you will find some documents to help you
          The DW Extension is actually available from Macromedia's site if I remember correctly

Comment

Working...
          X