Images missing in Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Images missing in Search

Anyone care to take a stab at why our images don't show up when using search? Both simple and advanced search here: http://www.dutygearuniforms.com/~dut...og/search.html

Thanks!

Christy

Images not showing in Search

Hi Christylh,

When you use Search or Quick search in v6 it does not bring up the images. It brings up hyperlinks to the products by search criteria. If you want to see images on the search you will have to use v7 as it has an option to use thumbnails on the search results page.

The other option would be to visit Norman Rouxel's site www.drillpine.biz. He has a free fix on the site that will enable you to bring in scaled down images on your search results page. To go to the related document click here
    Hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Bruce,

I don't understand. I seem to remember that this worked at one time last year. When I initially set the site up you could view these images. Does the search not take the user to the page in which they can purchase items from?

Thanks!

Christy

Comment

Does the search not take the user to the page in which they can purchase items from?
        No I'm afraid not.

As Bruce says, the search takes customers through to a page of search results, which then link through to the product pages where customers can purchase.

Comment

Working...
        X