Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most recent sales

Hi everyone,

I have experience in producing database driven sites, but have been asked to develop a site using Actinic. I am using business v 6, functionality is 95% what I need, but is it possible to have on the home page a list of the most recent bought products so ther user can go straight to it. Could I link dynamically to a product from the home page. For example, the site will sell ex-rental DVDs and videos, the owner wants to put a review page on the site, and we need to be able to link directly to that product.

Cheers in advance.

Carl

There is no way for Actinic to automatically list the most frequently used items. However, but you can create your own list and then use Brochure fragments to include these items on the front page of your site, and then use te 'Link' functionality to create links to specific items in the store.

You will probably need to radically change the layout of the brochure fragment layout templates to lay them out in a more compact list.

If you do not have any brochure pages in your store yet, right click on the green 'Online Catalogue' icon and select 'New Page'.

Comment

thanks

Thanks, I did have a play and am aware of broshure fragments, I'll set about chnaging the apprearence of how, for example, 10 fragments are displayed.

Thanks for replying

Carl

Comment

Working...
      X