Retrieving orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retrieving orders

When I try to retrieve orders from the website I get an error message saying "the server scripts are incompatible with this version of Actinic

If this error persists copy the perl scripts from the original subdirectory and try again.

Server version 6 DHBA client version= 6 DNNA"

I have tried refreshing the site but get the same error.

What does it mean?
    Why has the error come up?
    If I copy the perl scripts from the "original sub directory" where do I copy them from and too?

Thanks

Caroline

It looks like you've upgraded Catalog recently but not all the Perl scripts got copied across into your Site folder.

I'd backup all of your site folder (usually C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1 ) just in case, and then:-

Look in C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Original

and copy all of the .pm and .pl files from there into your site folder (usually C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1 )

Then a Refresh or Update should fix things.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Caroline,

In addition to what Norman has suggested you will also have to FTP to your server and delete the .PM, .PL from the CGI-BIn and .FIL, .CAT(Security Catalog) files from the Acatalog folder, and then do a Web | Refresh Website

But before this you will have to delete all the .PM and .PL files from your site1 folder. Then follow
      .....and copy all of the .pm and .pl files from there into your site folder (usually C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1 )

Hope this helps
      Kiran Chandran
      Technical Support - SellerDeck
      http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Working...
      X