Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

component problem

ok...
    say on a product i use a dropdown attribute of size then add some components as accessories to the main product, for some reason if a customer does not buy a component the size they choose does not show in the basket or on invoice to them or me?

this is getting annoying as i have to phone customer to ask what size they choose.
    i am not using copy paste (which seems to cause it) any ideas?

Thanks
    Paul

Hi Paul,

Can I have your website URL please?

Cheers,
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

yep
      www.islandentertainmentsonline.com

Comment

Hi Paul,

I checked a product 'SPACE GIRL' in your website. It seems that you have added the 'Size' attribute to the last component 'Add Long Silver Gloves'. Since that component being optional, when the customer does not buy that component, the size they choose doesn't show in the basket.

To resolve this issue:

1. Please move the 'Size' attribute under 'SPACE GIRL' to another product temporarily.
        2. Create another component below 'Add Long Silver Gloves'
        3. Double-click it and go to 'Component' tab, leave the 'HTML for Name' as blank, tick 'Component as separate Order line' and untick 'Is Optional' and let the price be '£0.00'
        4. Now move your 'Size' attribute to this component.
        5. Double-click the component and go to 'Permutations' tab, click on 'Fill List'
        6. If you want to have different price for different sizes, you can enter them here.
        7. Apply changes and upload the site to web.

Everything should work fine now.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
        Cheers,
        Suresh Babu G

Comment

Working...
        X