Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

description text

hello yes me again,

how do i change the font on product description?

thanks

paul

Changing Font in Product Description.

Hi Paul,

You have two ways to go about doing this. You can embed the Html in the product description of each individual product within Actinic, else you can look for Act_Productline.html and insert the font tags there and that will bring it throughout the site.

Go to Advanced | Template Manager | Sections | Product Line... Once the file is open, search for "NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTDESCRIPTION". Insert font tags before and after the NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTDESCRIPTION for example...
    <font face="sans-serif" color="#9C2C86"><i> NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</i></font>... This makes the font MS Sans-Serif, color changes to magenta and the fonts are all in Italics.

Please do not forget to make a backup of Act_Productline.html before you make any changes. You can rename the file or save in another location for eg., Desktop and then go ahead with making the changes.

Hope this helps,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

ok cool done that, what about the main heading above the text?
      Thanks

Paul

Comment

Change fornt on Product Name

Hi Paul,

Go to Advanced | Template Manager | Sections | Product Line... Once the file is open, search for "NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME". Insert font tags before and after the NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME for example...
        <font face="sans-serif" color="#9C2C86"><i> NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME</i></font>...

Cheers,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X