downloading orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

downloading orders

I get this error when downloading orders.

An error occurred while reading a Payment Service Provider Authorisation. The file may have been corrupted in transfer from the server. Abort will cancel the download operation and leave the unprocessed PSP files on the web. Retry will try to transfer the file again. If you choose to ignore this error, the PSP file will be lost. If you ignore this error, the associated order AO220710000015, will be modified to have a payment method of "Send Credit Card Details Separately" and a status of "Waiting for CC Details."

Try downloading it again?

Whats all that about??!!

Andy

Hi Andy

Are you using two machines : one for site maintenance and one for downloading orders?
    If yes, then please take a look at this thread which deals with the same problem.

Click here

Cheers!!
    Last edited by Krithika; 01-Jul-2004, 12:54 PM. Reason: Amendment
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

no

no i am only using one machine, site is running in test mode at the moment

Comment

Hi

Can you FTP to your server, into your acatalog folder and see if the AO220710000015.ord file has a size of 0 KB? If yes, then it would be a corrupt order file. Actinic won't be able to download any new orders as long as this one is blocking the way.

If the above file turns is indeed a corrupt one, you need to move it out from your live site. You can temporarily move it to the desktop.

Can you also check if there is a .occ file in the same folder, again = 0 KB? If there is, it needs to be deleted from the server as well.

Let me know how it goes on.

Cheers
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Hi,

I have no .ord files or no .occ files when i ftp in and look. I have tried making orders in both test mode and production mode and i get the same error. Invalid signiture. if you want i will e-mail you the ftp log in details and you can have a look yourself.

Andy

Comment

Hi Andy

In cases where customers get the Invalid Signature message, we normally advise them to re-confirm the Merchant ID, Secret Key and the correct User ID in case of Actinic Shared SSL, in View | Business Settings, Payment and Security tab.
            Sometimes a Zero (0) might have been entered as capital o (O) and vice versa.

Can you try this out and let me know how you get on?

Cheers
            Krithika Chandrasekar
            SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

sorted!

Hi There,

Thanks a lot for the mail which has cleared the problem. I was told by worldpay to put in my secret key preceded by my merchant id. There was no need for the merchant id to be in the same field as the secret key, it was a bit miss leading. Once i removed the id there were no further problems.

Thnks for your time.

Andy

Comment

Working...
              X