Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving quantity and date prompt down the page

Hi

I've got a product with 4 seperate attributes within the same component (on drop down lists).

I've also put the quantity on the first page along with a date prompt.

My problem is that the quantity and the date prompt appear above the drop down lists whereas I'd ideally like them to appear below (but above the add to cart button). Trying to edit Act_ProductLine.html to do this is driving me slowly insane, so any advice would be gratefully received!

TIA

gerard

Hi Gerard

To enable you to do this you will need to edit the act_productline template, and instead of having NETQOUTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON which brings all the product variants in one big block, it is possible to insert them individually into the design.

All is explained in our Advanced User Guide, along with an example which you can download from www.actinic.co.uk, look for the section titled 'Changing the Way Product Variants are Laid Out'

Once you have the product variants (cart button, drop down list...) inserted individually, it will be possible for you to place the quantity netqoutevar where you want it to appear, i.e inbetween the add to cart button, and component drop down box.

Hope that helps

Comment

hi

i'm really struggling with this: i'm attempting to follow the instructions from the advanced user guide and have ended up with code like this:
      <table width="100%" border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
      <tr>
      <td>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL1<br>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR1</td>
      <td>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL4<br>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR4</td>
      <td>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL3<br>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR3</td>
      <td>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY</td>
      <td>NETQUOTEVARATEPROMPT</td>
      <td>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL2<br>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR2</td>
      <td><Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS></td>
      </tr>
      </table>

...which doesn't appear to have any effect at all on the page when viewed in offline page preview.

can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

many thanks

gerard

Comment

Once you have inserted that code replacing NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON, you will be able to move the variant netqoutevars around to have them appearing on your page where you want them to.

i.e you can cut the line <td>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL1<br>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR1</td> and paste it above NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE to have your choice selection appear above the product price.

Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
        X