Graphics in product text body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphics in product text body

Did i read somewere that in V7 it would be possible to have graphics included in the text body of product decriptions ?

This would be a cool feature.

graphics included in the text body of product decriptions ?
    Hi Mark

Not that I am aware of. Where did you read about this ?

Cheers
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Mark,

You can include graphics in the product full description already by embedding HTML in the description (put the HTML between !!< >!! markers in the description) but I expect that you know this already.

Are you perhaps talking about the product short description, if so this is (IMHO) half way there in V7. You can now embed HTML in this field but you have a limit of 50 characters for the short description field so you will probably run out of characters before you have entered a decent size description and image reference.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X