Actinic Link Sage 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link Sage 50

We're looking at changing our accounting software to Sage Line 50 Financial Controller so that we can use the Actinic Link.

If anyone out there is using this can they let me know
    a) if it works well!
    b) pitfalls to look out for

or any general advice.

Thanks

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Hi Kathy,

Actinic does work well with Sage Line 50 Financial Controller and their other products. This page on our website gives you some information about Actinic Link for Sage Line 50 http://www.actinic.co.uk/products/link.htm.

Hope this helps

cheers
    Kiran Chandran
    Technical Support - SellerDeck
    http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Thanks Kiran - had seen that page - was hoping someone out there is actually using it on a day to day basis and could let me know how it is!!

Kathy
      Kathy Newman

Comment

Originally posted by kathynewman
        Thanks Kiran - had seen that page - was hoping someone out there is actually using it on a day to day basis and could let me know how it is!!

Kathy
        I use it.... every day, and several times a day. Putting it simply.... it does what it says ;-) We have ours set up so that it transfers the *orders* to Sage, and then we do the order processing (and shortfalls) and invoicing within Sage.

It works seamlessly, albeit a little slowly when transferring the orders, but we live with that.

Regards
        Rod
        Old and rare books on CD for Historians and Genealogists

Comment

Hi Kathy,

We have used ActinicLink from the day it was released and couldn't live without it. Even at a quiet time of the year nobody wants to re-input 30 orders a day manually and come Xmas when it's hundreds it's still a piece of cake.

If you have any problems setting it up please let me know.

The only slight inconvenience we had at the beginning was that we only had a single user licence for Sage Line 50 Financial Controller so before we could transfer orders that user had to be signed out of Sage. Now things have taken off and we have a multiple user Sage it is even simpler.

Go for it Kathy, you won't look back.

Mike
          www.wheesh.com
          Mike Julien

www.wheesh.com

Comment

Thanks Mike - reassuring comments as yesterday we purchased Sage Line 50 Financial Controller - 3 users. Hopefully will make life a lot easier.

Right, so that's upgrade to V7 and Sage link ordered, Sage here Monday - all left to do sort out a bar coding system and I'll be able to have a few hours off each day - LOL.

BTW - was going to email you this morning - apologies if you got a couple of abandonded orders this morning - it was me - I was checking out the Postcode software you have on your site as that's the next thing we're going for.

Thanks

Kathy
            Kathy Newman

Comment

Thanks Rod - took the plunge and ordered it all yesterday.

Kathy
              Kathy Newman

Comment

I am not sure that Actinic Link works yet with Actinic version 7 ?
                I recall that there was a problem with it. Perhaps that has been cured?

We use Actinic Business version 6.

Regards
                Rod

Comment

Actinic Link is compatible with v7.0.1 of Actinic - which is now on general release.

Comment

Thanks!!
                    I have been waiting for that news before upgrading to v7, which has new features that I would be using ;-)

Cheers
                    Rod

Comment

Working...
                    X